IEEE and its members inspire a global community to innovate for a better tomorrow through its more than 423,000 members in over 160 countries, and its highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities. IEEE is the trusted “voice” for engineering, computing, and technology information around the globe.
The IEEE Student Branch (SB) of Ahalia School of Engineering and Technology, coming under the IEEE Malabar Sub-Section of the IEEE Kerala Section, started operations on 6 May 2019. The primary goal of the student branch is to promote and orient students towards technical activities for the benefit of society. The Antennas and Propagation Society (APS) Student Branch Chapter (SBC) and the Women In Engineering (WiE) SB Affinity Group (AG) are also active in the college.
- All Kerala Antennas and Propagation Society Students Conclave
- Webinar on ‘Microwaves in Medicine’
- Pan & Zoom
- Webinar on ‘Data Visualization: Current Trends’
- Webinar on Deep Learning
- Thejas S. Wins Second Prize in INTERPRET
- Session on ‘Organizing a Webinar – Behind the Scenes’
- Webinar on Data Science for Beginners
- Webinar on S.A.D. in the time of Corona?
For a full list of events, please visit the Archives.