For a full list of events, please visit the Archives.
The Center for Career Development plays a crucial role in locating job opportunities for B.Tech. graduates passing out from Ahalia School of Engineering and Technology by keeping in touch with reputed firms and industrial establishments. The Center for Career Development operates round the year to facilitate contacts between companies and graduates. The number of students placed through the campus interviews is continuously rising. On invitation, many reputed industries visit the institute to conduct interviews. We have been successful in maintaining our high placement statistics over the years and the fact that our students bear the recession blues with record breaking placements itself is a testimony to our quality. Our ingenious alumnae have set new standards in the corporate world through their estimable contributions and it is our firm conviction that we will continue that legacy in the years to come.
The Center for Career Development organizes career guidance programs for all the students starting from first year. The cell arranges training programs like mock interviews, group discussions, communication skills workshop, etc and it also organizes public sector exam training for students who are interested to join government sectors. It also invites HR Managers from different industries to conduct training programs for final year students.
- Developing the students to meet the industries recruitment process
- To motivate students to develop technical knowledge and soft skills in terms of career planning, goal setting
- To motivate students to aspire for higher studies and guiding them to take competitive exams such as CAT, GATE, TOEFL, GRE, IES,UPSC,TNPSC, etc
- Aiming to place maximum number of students through campus & off-campus interviews conducted by the top companies
Career Development Programs
- Communication Skills
- Personality Development
- Group Discussion
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Mock Interview
- In-plant training
- Industry – Institute expert interaction sessions