Ahalia School of Engineering and Technology, over the years, has been promoting the creativity and business ideas in order to provide an atmosphere for students and faculty to explore their potential. Faculty members are being constantly motivated and trained along with students to promote their business ideas. With the aim of promoting entrepreneurship among students and faculty, the institute has established the IEDC and IIC in the institute, which are doing great work in promoting the innovative ideas among students and faculty. College is committed to provide an environment where the teachers and students can make use of their full potential.
- To develop an entrepreneurial environment through organizing various activities by various wings in the college like IEDC, IIC and the departments.
- To create a vibrant start-up ecosystem in order to align itself with the major policy initiatives of Make=in-India and Start-up-India in our country for Stand-up-India.
- To set up incubator facilities; provide start-ups such as mentoring for legal, financial, technological, intellectual property related to cost-effective infrastructural support and value-added services.
- To promote student and faculty innovative ideas and to provide financial assistance in development of ideas in to products.
- To provide a platform for the speedy commercialization of technologies developed by students and faculty of the college.
- To avail funding from various Government and private organizations to promote entrepreneurship activities in the college.
- ASET Start-up Policy [link]