The AIJAST Vol. 1 Issue 2  (April – June 2021) edition has been published. Read it: here
Ahalia International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology is a quarterly publication from Ahalia Group Academic Institutions, Palakkad – 678557, Kerala, India.
Ahalia Health, Heritage & Knowledge Village is a project of Ahalia International Foundation and is located in an exotic region of Palakkad, at the foot of Western Ghats, amidst breathtaking valleys, verdant paddy fields and dense herbal gardens, away from the din and bustle of city life. Ours is an integrated campus, largest in Kerala, consisting of Ahalia School of Engineering & Technology, Ahalia School of Management, Ahalia School of Optometry, Ahalia School of Pharmacy, Ahalia Public School, Ahalia School of Paramedical Sciences, Ahalia School of Commerce & Mathematics, IIT Palakkad, Ahalia Foundation Eye Hospital, Ahalia Ayurveda Medical College & Hospital, Ahalia Diabetes Hospital, Ahalia Women & Children’s Hospital, Ahalia Medicine Manufacturing Unit (Ayurveda), Ahalia Children’s Village, Ahalia Heritage Village, Ahalia Voice (90.4 FM), Ahalia Alternate Energy Pvt. Ltd., etc.
We are happy to announce that we are launching a new journal Ahalia International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology, a journal that will provide a platform to researchers, academicians, professionals and students in all areas to share research achievements, their perspectives and practical experiences. Henceforth, the in-house journal Ahalia International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology is meant to be a peer reviewed refereed journal that aims at the dissemination of knowledge about research, in all disciplines. The aim of the journal is to publish original research work and review work in rapidly developing field of Engineering, Science, Technology, Medicine, Environment, Management, etc. and provide a platform to researchers, practitioners, academicians, professionals and students associated with these fields to share their knowledge. To encourage and promote research and sharing knowledge across a wide breadth of areas, the journal will have original research papers as well as case studies, perspectives, trends, and reviews of technology covering diverse areas of all disciplines. The journal will made a quarterly journal from 2021 onwards by publishing four issues per year in the months of March, June, September and December. The first few editions will be online and thereafter will be both online and print.
Aims and Scope
The aim of AIJAST is to publish original research work and review works in the rapidly developing field of Engineering, Science , Technology, Medicine, Environment & Management This journal is an online journal having full access to the research and review paper. This Journal will provide a platform to researchers, academicians, professionals and students in all areas of Engineering, Science , Technology, Medicine, Environment & Management to share research achievements, their perspectives, and practical experiences.
Frequency of publication: quarterly
Starting year: 2021
Format of publication: online
Plagiarism policy: All manuscripts submitted for publication to journal are cross-checked for plagiarism.
Dr. V. S. Gopal
Chairman, Ahalia International Foundation
Dr. P. R. Sreemahadevan Pillai
Director, Ahalia Group Academic Institutions, India
Dr. Krishna Kumar Kishor
Executive Director, Ahalia Group
Editoral Board Members
Dr. P. Sanjeevi Kumar
Assistant Professor, Department of Energy Technology, Aalborg University, Esbjerg, Denmark
Dr. Sharmila Venkitachalam
Professor, IBRI College of Technology, Sultanate of Oman
Dr. Keerthivasan K.
Research Coordinator – Engineering, Faculty – Electrical Power, EEE Section, Higher College of Technology, Sultanate of Oman
Dr. K. J. Sabareesaan
Head of Mechanical and Industrial Section, Nizwa College of Technology, Sultanate of Oman
Dr. M. A. Atmanand
Former Director, National Institute of Oceanography
Dr. Balakrishnan P.
Associate Professor, Department of Analytics, Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
Dr. Hema Nalini A.V.
Dean – Research, MEAEC, Perinthalmanna
Dr. Sajeev Cheriyan Jacob
Principal, Ahalia School of Optometry, Palakkad
Dr. T. Subburaju
Principal, Ahalia School of Pharmacy, Palakkad
Dr. B. Vijayachandran Pillai
Principal, Ahalia School of Management, Palakkad
Dr. G. Murugananth
Professor & HoD – EEE Department, Ahalia School of Engineering and Technology, Palakkad
Dr. Siddhi S.
Assistant Professor, Department of Biotechnology. PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
Librarian, Ahalia School of Engineering and Technology, Palakkad
Ahalia School of Management, Palakkad
Ahalia International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology welcomes original papers from both academics and practitioners of Science, Technology, Engineering, Environment, Medicine, Management, etc. Papers based on theoretical/empirical research and experience should satisfy good quality research and must reflect the practical applicability/policy implications of the research.
Manuscript Submission Process
1) The Manuscripts should be in MS-Word format. Manuscripts must be Single spaced, with 1-inch margins with “Times New Roman, Font Size 12, black”.
2) It is mandatory to mention a valid email address with content submitted online.
3) The papers after submissions will undergo review. The papers that clear the review will be acknowledge the receipt by email.
4) Submission of an article to AIJAST requires an understanding that the paper is not already published or under consideration for publication by other journal(s).
5) The content should not be copied or plagiarized in whole or part from other works.
6) In the first page of the paper (cover page), please provide full name/s (first, middle and last names), designation, name of department and full addresses (institute’s address along with designation and correspondence address) along with email, photo & address of the author(s).
7) The actual paper should commence from the second page containing the title followed by the abstract, keywords, and the main paper. The author’s name should not be mentioned anywhere except in the first page.
8) The Manuscripts should not be more than 6500 words. The manuscript should mention the time period in which the research was conducted.
9) The abstracts should be clear and provide an excellent summary of the article’s content. The abstract should only include text. Avoid the use of abbreviations and references in the abstract. The abstract should be followed by relevant keywords.
10) Place figures and tables at the top and bottom of pages. Avoid placing them in the middle of pages. Large figures and tables may span across both pages. Figure captions should be below the figures; table heads should appear above the tables. Insert figures and tables after they are cited in the text. Use the abbreviation “Fig. 1”, even at the beginning of a sentence.
11) Figures should be numbered consecutively (as Figure 1, Figure 2, and so on and not as Figure 1.1, Figure 1.2, and so on). Wherever necessary, the source should be indicated at the bottom. The figures should also be given relevant titles.
12) Reference/s should be included at the end of the paper. All the reference/s should be cited in the body of the text.
13) Displayed formulae and mathematical equations should be numbered serially. Equations should be typewritten and use the form (1).
14) Footnotes, italics, and quotation marks should be kept to the minimum.
15) The primary heading should be in capitalized form (uppercase), and boldface. The sub-headings should be in title- case capitalization (first letter of each word in capital) and in bold.
16) Manuscript not accepted for publication will not be sent back to contributors. Contributors whose papers are accepted or rejected will be informed by email only. Hence, it is mandatory to mention a valid email address with the submitted content.
17) WE WILL NOT ACCEPT HARD COPIES OF THE PAPERS. Submit your paper online. The paper has to be submitted in MS-Word format only.
The Editor- in – Chief and Managing Editor reserve the right to accept or reject an article for publication, without assigning any reasons. After the review process is completed, the authors will be informed about the decision of the reviewers by email
- Phone+91-4923-226666, +91 9496000133
- AddressThe Coordinating Editor
Ahalia International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology,
Ahalia School of Engineering and Technology,
Ahalia Health, Heritage and Knowledge Village,
Palakkad, Kerala, India.
PIN: 678 557
Ahalia Group Academic Institutions,
Ahalia Health, Heritage and Knowledge Village,
Palakkad, Kerala, India.
PIN: 678 557