IEEE and its members inspire a global community to innovate for a better tomorrow through its more than 423,000 members in over 160 countries, and its highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities. IEEE is the trusted “voice” for engineering, computing, and technology information around the globe. The IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society (APS) is a technical society for radio engineers, antenna engineers and in general for those interested in the fields of antenna design and its applications, electromagnetic theory, space telecommunication, wave propagation and related subjects.
The IEEE APS Student Branch Chapter of Ahalia School of Engineering and Technology, coming under the IEEE APS Kerala Chapter, started operations on 15 July 2019. The primary goal of the student branch chapter is to promote and orient students towards technical activities in this area, so as to have a better understanding and appreciation to the field of electromagnetics.
- TeQz – Quiz Competition
- IEEE Orientation Session
- Two-day Workshop on Arduino and Tinkercad
- Internship on ‘Introduction To Python’
- Workshop on ‘Basics in Programming’
- IEEE Membership Development Session
- Value Added Course on ‘Python Programming for Beginners’
- Webinar on ‘Introduction to Automotive Antenna Design’
- Three Day Workshop on ‘Embedded System Using Arduino’
For a full list of events, please visit the Archives.