IEEE and its members inspire a global community to innovate for a better tomorrow through its more than 423,000 members in over 160 countries, and its highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities. IEEE is the trusted “voice” for engineering, computing, and technology information around the globe. The IEEE Antennas and Propagation Society (APS) is a technical society for radio engineers, antenna engineers and in general for those interested in the fields of antenna design and its applications, electromagnetic theory, space telecommunication, wave propagation and related subjects.
The IEEE APS Student Branch Chapter of Ahalia School of Engineering and Technology, coming under the IEEE APS Kerala Section, started operations on 15 July 2019. The primary goal of the student branch chapter is to promote and orient students towards technical activities in this area, so as to have a better understanding and appreciation to the field of electromagnetics.
- Webinar on ‘Introduction to Astronomy and Astrophysics’
- Webinar on ‘An Insight Into Minor Degree for KTU Students’
- Talk on ‘Benefits Of Professional Body Membership’
- Field Visit – Ahalia Solar Plant
- Webinar on ‘How to Overcome Stress Due To Online Class’
- Webinar on ‘Benefits of IEEE Student Membership’
- Webinar on ‘Scope of Electronics and Communication Engineering’
- Know UR Community
- Webinar on Cyber Security
For a full list of events, please visit the Archives.