IEEE and its members inspire a global community to innovate for a better tomorrow through its more than 423,000 members in over 160 countries, and its highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities. IEEE is the trusted “voice” for engineering, computing, and technology information around the globe.
The IEEE Student Branch (SB) of Ahalia School of Engineering and Technology, coming under the IEEE Malabar Sub-Section of the IEEE Kerala Section, started operations on 6 May 2019. The primary goal of the student branch is to promote and orient students towards technical activities for the benefit of society. The Antennas and Propagation Society (APS) Student Branch Chapter (SBC), the Women In Engineering (WiE) SB Affinity Group (AG) and the Robotics and Automation Society (RAS) SBC are also active in the college.
- Webinar on ‘Introduction to Automotive Antenna Design’
- Three Day Workshop on ‘Embedded System Using Arduino’
- PELS Day 2021 – Article Writing Competition
- Webinar on ‘Trends in Robotics’
- Webinar on ‘Certificate Generation using Autocrat’
- Inauguration of Robotics and Automation Society (RAS) SBC
- ‘Tierra’ – Online Quiz Competition Winners
- ‘Tierra’ – Online Quiz Competition
- Sanjay Wins Debugging Competition
For a full list of events, please visit the Archives.