IEEE and its members inspire a global community to innovate for a better tomorrow through its more than 423,000 members in over 160 countries, and its highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities. IEEE is the trusted “voice” for engineering, computing, and technology information around the globe. IEEE Robotics and Automation Society is a professional wing of IEEE that supports the development and exchange of scientific knowledge in the field of Robotics and Automation. The society helps in promotion of close cooperation and exchange of technical ideas amongst it’s members and conducts meetings and seminars for presentation of technical papers and discussions. The society also publishes periodicals and journals.
The IEEE RAS Student Branch Chapter at Ahalia School of Engineering and Technology, coming under the IEEE RAS Kerala Chapter, started operations on 30 April 2021. The Chapter encourages the students to enhance their knowledge through talks, workshops, discussions and competitions. The Chapter also motivates the students to conceive and realize real time projects in the field of robotics and automation.
- IEEE student branch meeting held on January 25th, 2024
- IEEE Students Branch of Ahalia School of Engineering and Technology Conducts Executive Committee Meeting
- IV to RF Chamber at IIT Palakkad
- IV to Advanced Centre for Atmospheric Radar Centre at CUSAT
- Quiz Competition – ESTRELA
- GATEway to Excellent Career Opportunities
- Workshop on Soldering Practice by ECE Dept.
- Session on Stress Management
- TeQz – Quiz Competition