The Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Centre (IEDC) in Ahalia School of Engineering and Technology is an initiative of Kerala Startup Mission under Startup Bootcamp Scheme of Government of Kerala. Under this scheme, financial assistance is given to selected colleges for supporting innovative products and thereby build an entrepreneurial eco-system inside the campus. The mission of the IEDCs is to “develop institutional mechanism to create entrepreneurial culture in academic institutions to foster growth of innovation and entrepreneurship amongst the faculty and students “. The IEDC in ASET frequently organizes programs in collaboration with Directorate of Industries and Commerce (DIC), Palakkad, Govt. of Kerala, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment (KSCSTE).
1. To act as an institutional mechanism for providing various services including information on all aspects of enterprise building to budding S&T entrepreneurs.
2. To create Entrepreneurial culture in the Parent Institution and other institutions in the region
3. To inculcate a culture of innovation driven entrepreneurship through student projects.
1. To organise Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps, Entrepreneurship Development Programmes, Faculty Development Programmes and Skill Development Programmes in the college/institution for the benefit of S&T persons.
2. To initiate two innovative student projects each year for new innovative product development.
3. To guide and assist prospective entrepreneurs on various aspects such as preparing project reports, obtaining project approvals, loans and facilities from agencies of support system, information on technologies, etc.
4. To arrange interaction with entrepreneurs and create a mentorship scheme for student entrepreneurs.
5. To arrange industrial visit to understand the present problems faced by the industry and propose innovative solutions.
6. To act as a Information Centre on business opportunities, processes, technologies, market, etc.
- Workshop on Artificial Intelligence
- Workshop on Intellectual Property Rights and Patent Filing
- Workshop on Design Thinking and Innovation
- Inauguration of Idea Box Initiative
- Inauguration of Library’s Digital Display Board
- IEDC Executive Committee 2022-23
- A Talk on “VANDE BHARAT EXPRESS – A Game Changer in the Semi High Speed Rail Sector”
- Utkarsh 2022
- Workshop on Soldering Practice by ECE Dept.
- One Day Workshop On Soldering Practice by EEE Dept.
- Tech Talk Series 007 – Choices After SSLC
- Session on ‘India and the World – Building a Great Nation’
- IDEATE TO INNOVATE ’22
- Visit To Ahalia Solar and Wind Power Plants
- One Day Workshop on Industry Applications of Robotics
- International Earth Day Celebration
- Hands-on training on Team – Forming, Norming And Performing
- One Day Workshop on Soldering Practices
- Tech Talk Series – WHAT TO DO AFTER 12th STANDARD?
- Session on Financial Freedom
- TECH TALK SERIES 004- Provisional NAAC Accreditation